Become a part of EMI Health’s growing organization. EMI Health is an employee benefits firm providing medical, dental and vision insurance products to companies and individuals in 10 states. We provide our employees with an outstanding benefit package that includes paid medical and dental coverage for employees, paid time off, holiday pay, vision, life, disability, HSA and retirement savings plans. In addition, we provide our employees with a fully equipped onsite fitness center and subsidize mass transit passes.
We are a tobacco free workplace, hiring non-tobacco users only.
EMI Health is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for collaborating with EMI Health’s sales management and marketing group to develop collateral and tactics to rapidly expand on prospects from existing brokers and develop business with new brokers. Responsibility also includes building an individual network of contacts and EMI’s brand image through association memberships and other creative sources. This is a full-time, exempt position. Hours are generally 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Communicates results of new group contract and group contract renewal negotiations, including benefit options agreed to, premium rates, effective date, benefit programs, and other pertinent information to staff members within EMI for implementation and servicing. Maintains contact with each department to ensure administrative requirements are satisfied.
- Serves as the liaison between EMIA and EHPL Marketing on group products and services that are being brokered.
- Increases revenue by increasing enrollment participation on voluntary products and cross-selling other products.
- Acts as a consultant to client groups and strengthens their commitment to EMI.
- Assists client groups by evaluating and identifying their needs and addressing their concerns relating to the implementation of benefit plans. Educates group administrators on policies and procedures of implemented benefit plans.
- Works with Account Manager to perform detailed review and cost analysis at client’s annual renewal for large groups exceeding 100 members.
- Oversees the solicitation, preparation, and submission of EMIA and EHPL group insurance proposals and contract renewals, including premium rate information, benefit options, & meeting with employers.
- Schedules and conducts new group’s open enrollment and health-fair meetings and ensures that
informational materials needed at open enrollment meetings are prepared and ready for distribution to the
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in business, marketing, or related field; a minimum of four years marketing experience in the medical, dental, and/or life insurance industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated competence in group benefit plans.