Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Become a part of EMI Health’s growing organization. EMI Health is an employee benefits firm providing medical, dental and vision insurance products to companies and individuals in 10 states. We provide our employees with an outstanding benefit package that includes paid medical and dental coverage for employees, paid time off, holiday pay, vision, life, disability, HSA and retirement savings plans. In addition, we provide our employees with a fully equipped onsite fitness center and subsidize mass transit passes.
We are a tobacco free workplace, hiring non-tobacco users only.
EMI Health is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist uses his or her powers of creativity and persuasion to get people talking about EMI Health. He or she gets into the minds of our clients and customers, then serves up materials in a way that speaks to the very soul of people who hope to use their health benefits.
As a Marketing Specialist at EMI Health you will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to understand team needs, and then use your creative skills to generate impactful materials across all aspects of the company. Your work will help further the EMI Health brand and help those we serve better understand the benefits we offer. You’ll actively contribute to the EMI Health brand and marketing strategy.
We are looking for someone who enjoys brainstorming new ideas and iterating quickly. If you are a person that takes pride in creating stunning marketing collateral that moves people and makes a difference, you will thrive in this role.
This role comes with a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of freedom. You are the type of person that can self-manage, find your own answers, incorporate feedback, and deliver work on time and with high attention to detail. You are an observer of user and market trends, and you are willing to blaze a trail ahead to create new experiences and products for EMI Health to grow in market share.
This position requires a flexible, inventive, and hungry-to-learn type of worker. Someone who can work on a sales presentation in the morning in the morning, think of a clever ad idea in the afternoon, and whip up content for a new blog post to wrap up the day. You are a storyteller, with the freedom of a growing brand and a nimble marketing team to help your ideas come to life and impact the daily lives of our members and customers.
In short, if you’re a rock star creative who wants to grow a brand, grow yourself, and have a lot of influence within a company, smash that application link a little further down in this job description.
- Create sales and marketing materials (print and display advertising, swag items, email campaigns).
- Write content for the EMI Health brand. This may include social media posts, blog articles, training guides, information sheets, e-booklets, email campaigns, and other forms of advertising.
- Assist Marketing Manager with developing videos and presentations for sales team.
- Assist Marketing Manager in continually updating library of marketing materials and assets.
- Help promote and plan events (golf tournaments, webinars, etc.)
- Support marketing campaigns and evaluate effectiveness of concepts and processes.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics to find new ways for the EMI Health brand to grow and engage our audience.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing and/or communications role.
- Computer savvy in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word). Ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Possess strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver consistently high-quality creative work.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, with precision in grammar.
- Ability to work well within a team and incorporate feedback from others.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Suite is a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- General knowledge of the health insurance industry is a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot and Lucidpress a plus.