We often receive general questions about EMI Health's dental plans. The following basics apply to all plans offered by EMI Health:
- There is no missing tooth clause.
- We do not downgrade any codes.
- We do not assign, or require, dental group numbers.
- Coordination of benefits (COB) is standard.
- Crowns are paid on the prep date only.
- Orthodontics are paid auto-annually.
- Timely filing is 12 months from the date of service.
- EMI Health's payer ID may be obtained through your office's clearinghouse or you may call our clearinghouse, UHIN, at 801-466-7705.
- If a provider is participating with both the Advantage/Advantage Plus and Premier Networks, and the patient has a Choice Plan, the claims are paid according to the Advantage Plus fee schedule.
This list is provided for informational purposes only. If you have questions about a specific member's benefits, please log in to your My EMI Health account or contact our provider assist team at email@example.com or 800-644-5411. For contracting questions, please contact your provider relations representative.