EMI Health is pleased to provide our members with access to participating dentists. We appreciate the service you provide and want to make it as easy as possible for you to identify EMI Health members. Each member will have an identification card with the EMI Health logo.
You have several additional options for verifying eligibility and benefits.
Online through the My EMI Health provider portal 24/7
- Go to emihealth.com and select Register under Login. Select Physician as the type of account, and provide the requested information. You will need the dentist's name, NPI, TIN, and City, as it is on file with EMI Health.
- An EMI Health representative will confirm the provider's participating status and finalize the registration. This may take up to two business days.
- Once your account is registered, you may log in anytime 24 hours a day seven days a week to check patient eligibility and benefits.
Electronically through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) 24/7
- If you are working with a clearinghouse to submit EDI files, you may submit a HIPAA 270 eligibility request to EMI Health through your clearinghouse.
- Depending on how you are set up with your clearinghouse, you will receive a 271 response immediately or within three hours. For more information regarding real-time 270/271 transmission, call our EDI specialist at 801-270-2984.
- If you are not working through a clearinghouse, but would like to submit 270 files, EMI Health is an EDI partner with the Utah Health Information Network (UHIN). To obtain a trading partner number from UHIN, call 877-693-3071.
By telephone during business hours
- You can reach our provider assistance team Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. (MT) at 800-644-5411.