Become a part of EMI Health’s growing organization.EMI Health is an employee benefits firm providing insurance products to companies and individuals in Utah, Arizona and Texas. We provide our employees with a fully equipped onsite fitness center.
We are a tobacco free workplace, hiring non-tobacco users only.
EMI Health is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
SUMMARY OF JOB: This is a part-time to full-time position. We can work with the candidates based on their availability. At least 30 hours per week are required, 40 hours per week are preferred.
- Reviews individual and group insurance applications.
- Uses rating models to input and analyze financial risk.
- Reviews client information for new and existing business.
- Corresponds with internal employees and external clients regarding insurance quotes.
- Prepares and analyzes underwriting and actuarial reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of computer programming desired.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and able to function in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Must have exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Completed or currently working on Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Math or Business.